From early childhood Anthony J. Manzo has had two main interests, which were developed and ran parallel, finally converging and complementing each other.
First, his desire to create works of Fine Art, which led to his studying with Salvatore Lascari N.A. at the National Academy School of Fine Art, developing a solid foundation of the craft based on the classical knowledge and traditions of the old Masters. Thus, he acquired the necessary skills to give a complete interpretation of his matter.
Second, his love of horses, which was increased with his first pony and the horses that followed. This association led to a long standing love affair with our Western Heritage which has intensified over the years and is easily recognized in his work.
Anthony J. Manzo is listed in:
- Who's Who in American Art
- Who's Who in the West
- The American Portrait Societies Directory of American Portrait Painters
- American Artists
He is a member of the Western American Artists.
He is a former member of:
- The Salmogundi Clud (New York)
- The Artist Fellowship (New York)
- The American Artist Professional League (New York), served as treasurer of the New Jersey Chapter
- The Hudson Artist, served as President and Vice President.
All artwork is copyrighted and protected under copyright protection of
International and United States of America Laws.